Does regular masturbation cause excessive weight loss?

Hi, I am an 22yrs old guy and my weight is about 43kgs and my height is 5feet 7inches. I have a habit of daily masturbation does it cause excessive weight loss?
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 9 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You are underweight as compraed to your height but masturbation can not be blamed for this. Masturbation is not associated with weight loss whatever the frequency.
But why this obscession?
Masturbation is pleasurable but too much of it is boring and like a punishment.
You are young, keep yourself busy on your career so that you can avoid daily ritual of masturbation.
Take a good balanced diet and do regular exercises to inhance the fitness.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Does regular masturbation cause excessive weight loss? 7 minutes later
Thank you for your reply, but from past many years my weight is stagnant but don't have any kind diseases in my past medical history. How should I gain weight?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 26 hours later
Welcome back.
Mostly thin built is the result of poor food intake- in amount, frequency or quality.
Ensure a three times wholesome meals per day separated by 6-8 hours to your feeling of satiety. About the contents please follow and choose from the things I an going to tell you next.
You should take a diet high in protein and moderate amounts of fat which will help to build muscles and will restore fat. But choose foods which are high in protein and reasonable in fat in order to gain muscle mass.
Some suggestions can be:
•Dried fruit and nuts
•Fruit OR Vegetable juice along with Chicken or Paneer or Vegetable sandwiches (preferably brown bread)
•Omelette with toast or roll
•Cereal with milk
•A protein or energy bar
•A protein or energy shake
You should NOT be eating much fat. Fat slows down digestion. It would also be slowing down the digestion of protein and carbohydrate that you had after the work out.
Include more of whole pulses, legumes, milk products, soya products, peanut butter, nuts and dry fruits, chicken in your diet. Avoid junk foods, oily foods, carbonated beverages, alcohol, saturated sweets which will eventually suppress your hunger, substitute with fruit milkshakes, chicken / tuna sandwich, boiled pulses like rajma, chole, paneer tikka, tofu sandwiches, dry fruit milkshakes, lassi, buttermilk, whole milk, groundnut chikki/ burfi, green banana which are high in protein and moderate in fat.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.