Does reduced days in periods signify pregnancy ?

Dear Sir ,
I am 25 year old working girl , i had protected sex with my fiancee on april 14th , I had my periods from april 30 to may 2 , First time I had 3 days periods , now my periods are due .Am I pregnent? I want to consult a good gyncelogist in bhubneshwar
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Teen Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later

I dont believe that you are pregnant. You had a proper period from april 30-may2nd. The duration of bleeding might vary as long as you had a regular flow.

You should be expecting your periods now any day. If you had involved in an unprotected sexual intercourse in the month of may, then you should take a pregnancy test . There are several factors like hormone imbalance, emotional disturbance, anxiety, etc that may cause irregularities in your cycles.

Do not worry.

Hope I have answered your query. I am available for follow ups.