Does pregnancy test show negative result after taking cyclonorm p and cyclonorm e tablets?
User rating for this question
I think I am pregnant. Consumed four cyclonorm p and four cyclonorm e tablets in the morning and then took a pregnancy test in the afternoon. It answered negative. Is the answer correct? Can I relax?
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: NEED TO REPEAT PREGNANCY TEST AFTER 1 WEEK. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. In this circumstance, you need to repeat the home pregnancy test after 1 week or undergo one blood test for beta-hCG to rule out late conception. Sometimes, early pregnancy test may give negative test result. You should wait another 1 week before proceeding to other investigations for late or missed period. These include pelvic ultrasound scan, hormone test etc. You can consult with your gynecologist for proper guidance. Take healthy diet and avoid mental stress. Hope, it helps for your understanding. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
People also viewed
- Torn and swollen perineum
- Cerazette negative pregnancy test results
- Sentinel pile perineum
- Faint negative result on pregnancy test
- Less periods while on progyluton
- Will a pregnancy test show negative if im taking cerazette
- Negative pregnancy test after taking cytotec
- Steam room while on period?
- 12 weeks pregnant with abdominal pain
- Faded negative results in pregnancy test
- Swimming while on period without tampon
- Enlarged abdomen in 12 week old
- Twin pregnancy 12 weeks back pain
- Scanty bleed in 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Pregnancy week 12 abdominal pain when peeing