Does pregnancy test show negative result after taking cyclonorm p and cyclonorm e tablets?
User rating for this question
I think I am pregnant. Consumed four cyclonorm p and four cyclonorm e tablets in the morning and then took a pregnancy test in the afternoon. It answered negative. Is the answer correct? Can I relax?
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: NEED TO REPEAT PREGNANCY TEST AFTER 1 WEEK. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. In this circumstance, you need to repeat the home pregnancy test after 1 week or undergo one blood test for beta-hCG to rule out late conception. Sometimes, early pregnancy test may give negative test result. You should wait another 1 week before proceeding to other investigations for late or missed period. These include pelvic ultrasound scan, hormone test etc. You can consult with your gynecologist for proper guidance. Take healthy diet and avoid mental stress. Hope, it helps for your understanding. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and take care yourself. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
People also viewed
- My belly button is becoming deformed
- Ears ringing trouble hearing ear pressure worried about hearing loss
- Cerazette negative pregnancy test results
- Loss of balance when pregnant?
- Need help with hair loss
- Wetting the bed during pregnancy
- Vaginal rashes with itching pain during sex remedy
- Faint negative result on pregnancy test
- Bad to eat chocolate everday
- Have bulimia blood in vomit worried
- Painful ejaculation and heavy testicles should i be worried
- Will a pregnancy test show negative if im taking cerazette
- Negative pregnancy test after taking cytotec
- Faded negative results in pregnancy test
- Can a fetus heart stop beating n start again