Does penis size affect sex life?

Question
Dear Doctor, My erected penis is 3 inch long, and I am recently getting married, so I am having confusion whether I can satisfy my wife sexually and can make her mother. Please suggest.
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Your penile length is normal Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW for health related query. The vagina is about 3-4 inches long . Its outer one third is richly supplied with nerve endings where as inner 2/3rd is having no sensations. So when you enter vagina, you should be able to rub against the outer 1 inch to enjoy sex. Really, big penis does not ensure that you are a great lover. so people with erect penis more than 2 inch can have a satisfactory sex life. For pregnancy, length of penis is irrelevant . Pregnancy depends on number of active sperms in semen So just relax, and make preparations for enjoying marital bliss. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Does penis size affect sex life? 14 hours later
Thanks sir for your reply, sir does the thickness of the penis also responsible for sexual pleasure. Sir, one thing I wanna ask, I used to masturbate twice regularly, shall I control my masturbating for better marital sexual life.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Masturbation is a normal behavior Detailed Answer: Hello Vagina is an elastic organ so can expand according to the object inside. It can adjust as well against a finger as against the head of a child so thickness is not an issue at all Masturbation is a normal self gratifying sexual practice and has no immediate or long term ill effects. The only thing is not to have guilt about it. Hope this is helpful DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Does penis size affect sex life? 13 minutes later
thanks sir for your feedback, m quite average in physique, my would be wife's quite overweight, so shall i take any special measure or steps while doing intercourse as our physical weight're quite different. once I've done sex with an overweight lady but that time i wasn't able to satisfy her, even my penis doesn't get erected properly then. So I am little worried. Please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Just relax Detailed Answer: Hello I can understand your anxiety . The reason why some people doing sex for first time don't get erection is anxiety to perform , fear of being caught and finishing the job quickly so it is common . There is no problem in satisfying a overweight lady because it doesn't have relation with the vaginal anatomy or physiology. I suggest you to relax . You can put a pillow below her buttocks for better proximity. Hope you will enjoy the marital bliss fully. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA