Does partial thickness tear of the deltoid in shoulder become larger if not fixed by a surgery?

I have a partial thickness tear of the deltoid in my left shoulder. This has not been surgically fixed yet because it is a work injury and the insurance company has to approve. my question is is this tear going to grow larger the more i wait?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Further medical data of yours are needed... Detailed Answer: Hi, It depends on : - the severity of the injury - if you have your shoulder immobilized - how long are you going to wait Could you please send any medical data or test results from your doctor's office to assist you further? Thank you! Dr.Alba