Does oxi elite pro show up in urine test afte 3 hours of intake?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I started taking oxi elite pro this morning at 0530. I just took a urine test at 0800. Is it possible that the test will come up positive? I think I have the older version of the product.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly specify the urine test you did;thx... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Thank you for sharing your concern with XXXXXXX As my intention is to assist you accordingly, I'd kindly ask to have some specifications for the urine test you took? I really appreciate your kind collaboration. Thank you! Dr.Sonila
Follow-up: Does oxi elite pro show up in urine test afte 3 hours of intake? 8 hours later
Im in the Army. And we have urine tests where we pee in a cup. I took the oxi elite pro 3 hours before the test not knowing about the test because they tell you about it right before it happens.
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 4 days later
Brief Answer: Dimethylamylamine caused false positive urine test Detailed Answer: Hi back, Thank you for following up. The oxi elite pro old version you were taking contains Dimethylamylamine which is a stimulant and that could have caused false positive urine test. Dr.Sonila