Ask a Urologist   »  

Does nitroxtend help your penis grow a little bit longer?

Question
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 51 minutes later
Good Day and thank you for being with health care magic!

NITROXtend are supplements marketed to increase the libido and vitality in men and and they don't result in increase in size of penis.

In fact there is no medicine which can increase the length of penis.

These products also not FDA approved or reviewed and results are often anecdotal.

If you feel that your penis is small and it is causing psychological issues, there are several surgical procedures that can be done to increase penile length. It would be best to seek consult with your Urologist to he may examine your penis and may recommend the best course of action.

I Hope if have answered your question and best of luck.

Follow-up: Does nitroxtend help your penis grow a little bit longer? 1 minute later
Thank you!

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 minute later
Your welcome and I am glad that i have helped you by answering your question.

Follow-up: Does nitroxtend help your penis grow a little bit longer? 36 hours later
Is there and pill out their that can make your penis grow?

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 7 hours later

There is no medicine or pill or ointment that can make your penis grow longer or larger. Like I said before there are several surgical procedures that may lengthen the penis.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at:

WWW.WWWW.WW
I would gladly help you. Best wishes.