Does negative pregnancy test after delayed period confirm nagative chances?

Question
gud mornning doctor, I am XXXX 45days over still my wife period not come.i had taken pregnancy test continous 4days in evey mornning but the result shown negative. l and also she was took menzovit plus tablet, fruits like papaya, ,pinaple. pls tell me what I do now. lalong with this please review my last queries. thanks
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: could be normal if perimenopausal Detailed Answer: Namaste Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX It's sometimes common to see woman having delay in getting periods especially if they are around perimenopausal age . You have not mentioned the age of your wife. If pregnancy has been ruled out , there is no cause of concern. She may get her periods sooner. Withdrawal bleeding may also be induced by Taking Norgestrol pills after taking prescription from your Gynecologist. Also would suggest you to get her routine gynecologic checkup done including PAP smear and ultrasound examination of abdomen and pelvis. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy life Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS,MD

Follow-up: Does negative pregnancy test after delayed period confirm nagative chances? 37 hours later
hi doctor today I met the gynaecology doctor. he also confirm there is no chance of pregnancy and also he suggested one tablet to getting my period early. Tablet Name : REGESTRONE 5mg can I take this tablet?

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Regestrone can be safely be taken Detailed Answer: Namaste Dear XXXXXXX Tab Regestrone can be safely be taken to induce periods. There is no cause of concern. Wishing you and your family happy and healthy life Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS,MD