Does negative RNA and antibodie test confirm negative HIV?
User rating for this question
So I let this guy stick his penis in me for like 5 seconds he did not ejaculate that was 80 days ago ive taken an RNA at 5 weeks came back negative antibodie test at 9 1/2 weeks came back negative and oraquick test at 80 day when can I feel at ease worried look forward to a response thank you
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: feel at ease now Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You are definitely negative for HIV. Please feel at ease now. You need not test any further for the same until the time you have a high risk exposure, if so. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Does negative RNA and antibodie test confirm negative HIV? 18 hours later
Thank you Dr shanthi thank so much I feel a100 percent better
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 30 hours later
Brief Answer: I am glad Detailed Answer: Thank you XXXXXXX I am glad to help you allay your worry. Take care!
People also viewed
- What are the symptoms of hiv/aids?
- Migraine variant burning sensation
- Hiv pcr by rna test conclusive negative result
- Tahbso surgical technique
- Does dehydration cause low hcg levels
- Can complera cure hiv ?
- Orange spot on throat and roof of mouth
- Does negative rna and antibodie test confirm negative hiv
- Is increase in the amount of urine a side effect of accesspak for hiv pep basic?
- Hiv rna false negative
- Vitamin d deficiency and shortness of breath
- Are fever symptoms of swine flu ?
- Will atripla treat hiv ?
- Hiv rna negative 6 weeks
- False negative rna pcr hiv