Does my partner feel nothing during intercourse due to my penis size?

General Surgeon
Question
hi i have recently married , and my partner not feel any thing during the sex-time , she had a pain , she gone through the vagina operation of mouth opening , after that we had a sex even that she not feel any thing is that a size problem of my penis .and also after 1st time sex when we come for second time for that i have tired because i have to do man on top position , she could not able to come on top because of pain. and in my pennis there are some XXXXXXX like pimple i have shown to doctor he said because of oil it happen is that any issue ,
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 9 hours later
Hello

Recently married couple in some cases need time to adjust emotionally as well as for sexual enjoyment and satisfaction.

Size of penis generally don't matter .even 2-3 inch in erection phase can cause sensation & arousal, because only lower 3rd of vagina is sensitive for sexual arousal.

As she suffers from pain during intercourse that can be the cause at subconsciuos level.

Scar in the initial phase of healing is also some time painful.

She has under gone operation for vaginal opening ,so scar may be in the healing phase ,as complete healing do take time ,may be even months.

So good amount of fore play along using lubricant like K.Y.jelly may help you.

Pain will disappear after some time, as after regular sex vagina becomes loose and healing of operation site will also be complete.

You can also try other sexual position.

Pimple on penis will disappear in some time , please both you pay good attention to personal hygiene

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Follow-up: Does my partner feel nothing during intercourse due to my penis size? 8 hours later
Thank you for helping me sir, on penis it look like pimple but it a not pimple i have this from 7 years , as the doctor said because of excess oil( sperm or mastrubation) it appear and it will not go .do you have any medicine for that to go ,is there any medicine for penis for healthy

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Clean the glans of penis regularly after pushing back the fore skin with soap & water.

As most of such small pimple like things are due to infection or improper cleaning of smegma.

These will disappear after some time. If they are for the last seven years then it would be better to take a opinion from Dermatologist to determine the cause after clinical examination and the treatment would follow accordinly.

Regular pelvic floor muscle exercises along will anal shincter squeezing exercise for 10-20 minutes per day do more benefit than medicine for penile health.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction.

Wish you speedy recovery.

Follow-up: Does my partner feel nothing during intercourse due to my penis size? 1 hour later
Dear Sir

Thank you for the answering me , i have shown to the skin doctor he said it will go by laser treatment , and to the dermatologist when it was started he said due to masturbation it has happen excess of oil,both the doctor have said the same thing, it is XXXXXXX of the penis smaller one , and starting of the penis is also there litle bit bigger,its not paining and harming me,do you have any medicine to clean the fungual

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 1 hour later

Nice to see you again

Glands situated at the corona glandis do produce secretions, blockage of some can produce such pimples. Masturbation never causes such symptoms if proper hygiene and cleaning is maintained. As rightly mentioned by you, these pimple like things neither will pain nor harm you.

Smaller glans penis don`t matter much.

You can use antibacterial & anti-fungal cream or ointment simultaneously twice daily after washing and drying the penis. Bacitran or T-bact is one example of cream having antibacterial / antifungal properties. It can be tried only after consultation with your doctor or physician.

‘Hope I have answered your query,

“Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”