Does mild water Brash when having GERD symptoms cause health risk?
User rating for this question
have had gerd symtoms for two months.waiting on my barium test (end of mnth) ppi's not working,double dose prevecid 15 mg for 6 wks.Now have mild water brash.No burning,no symtoms at night.Is this brash harmful,drinking lot's/water,small meals.Mild ache middle of abdomen,comes and goes.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Suspected candida of GI tract,need further exams.. Detailed Answer: Hi, You are saying to have GERD symptoms for 2 months. At this time, you have got new dentures prior to starting of these symptoms. As prevecid and ppi's are not working, I'd strongly suggest to discuss with your doctor about doing a culture of your mouth swab for candida infection. Please bare in mind that dentures are often associated with candida infection. If you do the culturing and sensitivity, you will find out the right strains of candida and the right anti-mycotic drug. So, after treating candida infection, your GERD symptoms will disappear too. Hope it helped! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- How long can you live with your heart only functioning at 20 percent
- Which is better in use microgest 200mg or susten 200
- Gerd and back pain symptoms
- Are difficulty swallowing symptoms of gerd?
- I have a fishy order in the rectum kindly suggest
- Can i get help with digestive symptom
- 20 30 hpf rbc in urinalysis
- 20 30/hpf squamous cells urinalysis
- I am feeling burn sensation please suggest me the treatment
- Symptoms of gerd
- Acid reflux gerd symptoms
- Blood after passing motion what should i do
- Symptoms of gerd in women
- Sunscreen lotion spf 20
- I am experiencing stomach ache with watery shit