Does masturbation causes dengue or malaria fever?

Is masturbation having a dengue or malarian fever XXXXXXX to health
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not XXXXXXX to health at all

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing in.

I would like to start by saying that semen contains zinc, magnesium, vitamins (B6, B12, E), selenium and calcium. All these nutrients help in keeping your immunity strong, and giving you energy and strength.

When you have an infection, you would require all the nutrients in your body to help keep you strong and to fight the infection. So, although masturbation cannot do your body any harm when you have dengue or malaria, it might end up making you feel slightly more exhausted or weaker. You could make up by eating clean fruits and vegetables. Other than this, nothing else to worry about.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a healthy life thereafter. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications.

God bless.
Follow-up: Does masturbation causes dengue or malaria fever? 10 hours later
Thank you very much doctor... actually masturbation freed up my mind a bit and gave me a very good sleep without any disturbance. I took some multivitamins to match up the lost nutrients. Thank you very much doctor for your immediate advice!
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Continue with multivitamins

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again my friend.

I can understand how masturbation can help, it is very healthy both physically and mentally. Just eat well and continue with the multivitamins till you get better.

Wishing you a speedy recoveryand a healthy life thereafter.