Does masturbation cause problem after marriage?

Apr 2014

I was doing masturbating continuously for 8 years am getting tension about future now am going to stop this activities so tell me and suggest me is there any problem after marriage
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You will not face any problems after marriage. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Masturbation is done by most of the males and it is quite natural. It is a myth that masturbation causes problem after marriage. I can assure you that you wouldn't face any problem after marriage because there is no scientifically proved hazard associated with masturbation. Important fact is that you shouldn't develop obsession for masturbation. It is good that you are trying to get rid of it. We all should enjoy natural sex. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX