Does masturbation affect sperm quality? Can I impregnate my wife?

Hieee...I am Mastrubating for years...Will this infect in making my wife pregnant...And before years to release sperm it takes time but now a days I am releasing with in 5 minutes..
Will these affect to make my wife pregnant...Help me Out in worry
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 17 minutes later
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern which is common among youngsters. I would like to reassure you that your masturbation practice will in no way affect your quality of semen i.e in no way are the chances of pregnancy reduced. With regard to the problem of premature ejaculation, i suggest you XXXXXXX a clinical psychologist after marriage with your spouse to learn master and XXXXXXX technique i.e a behavioural strategy for this problem to be learnt as a couple. Alternately drugs like fluoxetine or dapaxetine once a day also can help you address this issue.
Dr Sundar
Specialist- Psychosexual disorders
Follow-up: Does masturbation affect sperm quality? Can I impregnate my wife? 9 hours later
Thank u for reply....due to mastrubation does penis size and width will be reduced ?
before my penis was large but now it became small in width and length....How to increase the penis size...Help me out...
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Masturbation does not result in change in dimensions of genital organ. There are no scientifically proven methods to increase penile size. Vacuum devices are available for temporary purpose but not recommended due to possible complications. Even 4 inch genital organ is sufficient for satisfactory sexual act according to scientific literature.
Dr Sundar