Does masturbation affect married life?

Dec 2014

Dear Sir,
Is Mastrubation will affect the future life after marriage ( i.e. couldn't able to longtime sex or it will become impotency).
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 24 minutes later
Welcome to Health Care Magic

First of all I would like to tell you a little about Masturbation. Masturbation is basically manual stimulation of own genitals to achieve orgasm.
Due to continuous stimulation of genitals emission of semen occurs and orgasm is achieved. As orgasm occurs, individual tend to repeat it again and again. Semen consists of secretions from prostrate and seminal vesicles mixed with sperms which are formed in testicles.
Spermatogenesis is a continuous and life cycle of sperm is accomplished in about 70-74 days. When they are not ejeculated, destruction occurs in testis only. It is a continuous process. It has nothing to do with power loss. When desire of sex occurs, erection occurs and after either sexual intercourse or by masturbation or by nocturnal emission (night fall) sperms are emitted of penis. All are normal things.

now to your query-
It will not at all affect your married life. It will not at all affect your potency. It is a healthy practice.

You are in young age, don't waste your precious time in taking tension about these things. Wish you a good health.

Thanks, If you have any other doubt you can ask again.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Follow-up: Does masturbation affect married life? 6 days later
Thank you so much sir...
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 4 minutes later
Its pleasure to answer you. You can contact me directly through my profile. If you are satisfied please review.
Wish you a good health.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi