Does mastrubation cause problems in marital life?

Infertility Specialist
i was masturbating daily for 8 years is there any problem for after marriage ....can i have better sex with my wife.......tell me suggestion tell me how to prevent my existing power and Viagra..........tell me ideas and tips to improve Viagra in my body
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: No problem Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There is absolutel no problem with mastrubation as it is a healthy practice. 2) This wont affect your marital life and you can be happily married and have good sex life. 3) You are normal young man and you dont need any medicines to improve power or energy as everything is fine. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.