Does mastrubation affect the brain,memory and sperm count?

Mar 2013
hai,i am year old guy and single.I never fucked.but me have enough maturbation.still doing it.will it affect my brain ,memory and sperm count .Is it adviable to do it regular and will it affect my fertility if i am get married.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS, DO NOT WORRY Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Masturbation does not affect your brain, memory or sperm count. Regular masturbation is a healthy outlet for your sexual urges. It has no impact on fertility, so please do not worry. Take care. Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: Does mastrubation affect the brain,memory and sperm count? 1 hour later
Dear Madam, How oftern i can do it and what are good diets to get more strength for sexogenic things
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: Hello You can do it as often as you wish to. If you are masturbating on a regular basis, there is no need to have any extra diet. Take care.
Follow-up: Does mastrubation affect the brain,memory and sperm count? 15 hours later
hai madam, thanks for the can i keep the ejacuation little maximum take a minute for the ejacuation.any tips for better masturbation. Also i would like to know,once i ejacuated i feel tired and the sperm out get me mood down.i mean sex it can i get back to normal mood and energetic soon after the ejacuation.what are the foods will help to increase the sperm and sperm counts.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: CONSULT XXXXXXX TO CONFIRM DIAGNOSIS. Detailed Answer: Please consult an XXXXXXX / Urologist to confirm if you are actually suffering from premature ejaculation. IF the diagnosis is confirmed various treatment options exist such as- 1. Sexual behaviour therapy 2. Medications. 3. Psychological counselling. All the best.