Does long term usage of lomela affect my skin?

Dermatologist
Question
i am using lomela cream continuously would that affect my skin? I have created pigmentation near my eyes due to excess application of lomela is anything can be done to regain my skin? also I need the same fairness to my skin even after stopping lomela ,could you suggest me some lotion which can give complete fairness..
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Lomela contains steroid and can cause pigment disorder. it can even cause thinning of facial skin. Please don't apply it for longer period. you can stop it now and use Kojivit cream. This will give you relief from pigment problem. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: Does long term usage of lomela affect my skin? 23 hours later
can u prescribe a cream which gives same fairness as lomela?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello You can use kojivit cream. This will give you good fairness similar to that of lomela with minimum side effects. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you