Does livomap, cardimap, vedam calm and energol ma helps to improve immune system?

Ayurveda Specialist
A short time ago I received this answear from you, ( please see in my dash question ):

"Your concern to raise the immunity of body is perfect line of treatment in such cases.In ayurveda we call such herbs or medicines as rasayan. When some particular system is involved we have different ingredients that work as rasayan or tonics.e.g. when we need tonic for brain it is brahmi based. For kaphaj rog it is turmeric based and so on. In present situation there is imbalance in satva XXXXXXX and tam also as depression is the out come of this imbalance. This calls for brahmi. Your pit needs aamla for restoring normalcy. As HIV involves all organs more or less by lowering immunity so a general rasayan is also needed.There is a drug named abhrak sahastra puti. This is one of the best immuno boosters. Its use with sat giloya and honey still increases its efficacy.Another tab. which contains all desired ingredients as recommended for you is Tab. Aoim-Z .These drugs when combined with healthy diet and cheerful mind give excellent results.Wish you perfect health.Dr. XXXXXXX Lakhanpaul XXXXXXX

I could not find those herbs or capsule, (Tab. Aoim-Z is not marketed to the public yet ) intstead , I got : Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 400 mg Vegicaps which was not good to me, it took it 2 daily and after 4 days stoped taking it because it made me depress.

I did order 2 more products:herbs (Baidyanth) and Triphla Churna , and some other capsules Livomap, Cardimap, Vedam Calm, Energol MA (Maharishi Ayurveda).

Do you think any of those products will help me improve my inmune system?
Ashwagandha did not work for me , and I woul like your opinion about this other products I bought. Thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 7 Dec 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 7 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

I have gone through your mail and my previous advice in your case. Well, the medicines you have secured are good for you. It has a liver tonic, cardiac tonic, general and sex tonic and a product to cure your depression. It will improve your immunity. You will get positive results with them as they contain all basic herbs recommended for you.

In addition to this, if you can add body massage and shiro dhara with medicated oils, you will get better and quicker results.
XXXXXXX tail is good for body massage.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul