Does litchi supplement have any side effects and can it work when taken with Paxil?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am trying to diet using Lichi suppliments does it have any side effects and can it work with my medication paxil that I take? Is it a good suppliment to take can I loose weight on this?
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Litchi supplements have been advertised as a weight losing measure without any side effects or drug interactions.
Such dietary supplements have not been thoroughly studied in the clinical setting. So possible side effects and interactions with other drugs are not well-known.
Most of times such products are subjective in their success and or reactions.
The effects of such products on mind, mood and other organs are not known. So it would be best if you avoid using these medicines which are sold without any proper licensing and no knowledge of side effects.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.