Does lipoma increase after exercising?
User rating for this question
i have a lipoma on my outer left thigh, and was wondering if I am able to excersize without aggrivating it or causing it to spread. I am in a advanced gym class and I'm not really sure if I should just sit out. can running and general excersizes affect the lipoma in any way?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can continue with your gym work. Detailed Answer: Hi Vickie, welcome to XXXXXXX There is no way your lipoma is going to spread/increase by exercise. You can continue with your gym work. Hope i have cleared your doubt. All the best.
People also viewed
- Miscarriage due to chorioamnionitis
- Is exercise beneficial in lipoma
- Blood test for lower backache
- What is need of choriomon during pregnancy
- Why do we double choriomon
- Does lipoma increase after exercising
- Lipoma food or exercise treatment
- Choriodecidual reaction good meaning
- Passing a clot midcycle backache vomiting
- Backache due to gas
- Lipoma exercise
- Huntingston chorea latest treatments
- Bloated stomach mucus in stool backache
- Exercise to reduce lipoma
- Why does losartan cause backac