Does lipoma increase after exercising?
User rating for this question
i have a lipoma on my outer left thigh, and was wondering if I am able to excersize without aggrivating it or causing it to spread. I am in a advanced gym class and I'm not really sure if I should just sit out. can running and general excersizes affect the lipoma in any way?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can continue with your gym work. Detailed Answer: Hi Vickie, welcome to XXXXXXX There is no way your lipoma is going to spread/increase by exercise. You can continue with your gym work. Hope i have cleared your doubt. All the best.
People also viewed
- Confusion between tia and low blood sugar
- Breathe in mold balanitis
- Is exercise beneficial in lipoma
- When am hungry my body shaking what is the problem
- Clean out lump of tb from neck
- Does lipoma increase after exercising
- Lipoma food or exercise treatment
- Why do i keep having chest pain and indigestion
- Lipoma exercise
- Baking soda canser treatment hoe to
- How to get rid of balanitis forever
- Exercise to reduce lipoma
- Petroleum jelly balanitis
- How many days we can take baidyanath vita ex gold
- Shabbir syndrome