Does it mean that you have herpes if you have little white bumps in the penis?

does it mean that you have herpes if you have little white bumps in different places of the penis
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. James M. Schwartz 25 minutes later

I am happy to help answer your question.

In dermatology, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is why true diagnosis is not possible using email-type communication.

Having said that, however, scattered white bumps is not a typical pattern of herpes. Herpes is usually one or more clusters of painful, small, clear fluid filled blisters.

I hope this answers your question. Please feel free to follow up if needed. If you are satisfied with my answer, then please click "accept."

Dr. J. Schwartz