Does increase from 0.05 to 0.13 in HIV mean possibility of positive HIV?

hi doctor i had hiv test on dec 3 2012. the result it was 0.13 is this positive or negative. but i did beforealso on April 2013 it was 0.05. can i am fine or not ok
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: HIV result Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. Do not go by the figures. In the test report they would have mentioned reactive or non-reactive or positive or negative. If it is non reactive or negative that means you do not have HIV, even if there is an increase from 0.05 to 0.13. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any clarifications I will be happy to help. Take care.