Does huntington's disease cause small testes?

Does Huntington's disease cause small testes?
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later

Thank you for writing to us.

Huntington's disease symptoms vary from person to person, as there is no typical pattern. But, there have been no reported cases of small or atrophied (partial or complete wasting away of a part of the body) testes being associated with Huntington's disease. It is highly unlikely that this can happen.

The only reported sexual problems associated with Huntington's disease are:
-Loss of interest
-Anxiety causing erectile dysfunction in males (which can be easily treated)

Feel free to write back to me with any further clarifications, I shall be glad to answer them for you.

Warm regards.