Does grape water help in losing weight?

Hi Doctor, I wanted to know does gripe water helps in loosing weight? and is it safe for me to have it? Thanks XXXX
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: no clinical evidence for the same Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Regarding gripe water and weight loss, there is no clinical evidence or trials that are conducted , to prove the same. Hence, the efficacy of gripe water in reducing weight is not known. However, it seems to have a good safety profile with no major reported side effects. If you are comfortable taking it, you can surely go ahead with it. hope this helps.