Does frequent ejaculation raise DHT levels to affect hair loss?
User rating for this question
Does ejaculation, or frequent ejaculation, raise DHT levels enough to affect hair loss?
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 9 hours later
There is no reported scientific literature that suggests this may be true. There is no known connection between the physical process of (frequent) ejaculation and the function of physiologic DHT (Di Hydro Testosterone) production. Consequently, hair growth patterns are not impacted by ejaculatory activities.
People also viewed
- Treatment for high tsh levels with yoga
- Fluid filled vesicles on shaft
- High tsh levels and vyvance
- Does frequent ejaculation raise dht levels to affect hair loss
- Raised alt and hair loss
- Klippel feil and whiplash
- Avodart for hair loss dht
- Lymphangiomatosis versus filariasis
- Tsh level high pregancy postive
- Scorpion sting on index finger/knuckle
- High levels of prolactin under yaz
- Who gets klippel feil syndrome?
- Precaution of high level of tsh
- Iron levels and hair loss
- Severe hair loss is it dht or alopecia