Does frequent ejaculation raise DHT levels to affect hair loss?
User rating for this question
Does ejaculation, or frequent ejaculation, raise DHT levels enough to affect hair loss?
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 9 hours later
There is no reported scientific literature that suggests this may be true. There is no known connection between the physical process of (frequent) ejaculation and the function of physiologic DHT (Di Hydro Testosterone) production. Consequently, hair growth patterns are not impacted by ejaculatory activities.
People also viewed
- Normal tsh value in neonates
- Does frequent ejaculation raise dht levels to affect hair loss
- Blepharoplasty now pregnant
- Thyroid noudle
- Raised alt and hair loss
- Can seizures be caused by blepharospasm in children
- Is thyronorm 100 mcg suitable for overactive of thyroid hormones
- Avodart for hair loss dht
- Vyvanse and bleeding problems
- Thyronorm 125 mcg side effect
- Headaches multinodular goiter
- Vaginal bleedling while take oxyelite pro
- Iron levels and hair loss
- Blepharitis fucidin cream
- Severe hair loss is it dht or alopecia