Does frequent ejaculation cause any problem in future?

Dec 2014

I am sir, I am 27 years old, From past 5 years I am doing ejaculation, Recently 1 am doing per week 6 times, (some times 2 times per day), Now I decided to stop it entirely, I can control my Mind not even one time in a week, Please answer my following question

1. I afraid past few years frequent ejaculation cause Problem to my post marriage sexual life????
2. I am planning to marry after one year??? is it OK..

3. Kindly help is it OK if I marreid after one year time???? What are all the foods to Improve the Spem Count??????

4. Also my pennis size small whenm normal, But when I am in Sexual mood, it will automatically increase in Size??? Is it OK???? Please kindly guide me????

5. Also I am over weighted please guide me due to this my sexual life will affect???

6. Earlier My chest looks like Breast, Recently I Check up with one Cosmetic Doctor & By Small Surgery I removed it!! Now it looks like normal Men!! Is there any Side Effects due this surgery????? Is it helpful my post marriage sexual life compare to Earlier??? Please clarifiy?????
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 25 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

First of all I would like to tell you that masturbation (ejaculation after stimulating penis) is a safe and healthy practice. It is not associated with impotence or any erectile dysfunction. It is a normal physiological process and is done by most of humans in their reproductive age.

Now coming to your questions-

- Past years of masturbation will not affect your married life as I have mentioned already it is a safe and healthy practice. There is no need to take tension.

- It ok you can marry at any time you are perfectly normal.

- You cant take plenty of fruits. Foods such as Fenugreek (methi in hindi). curd are helpful in improving libido and vigor.

- It is the desire to have sex which is main determining factor to satisfy a girl. Flaccid penis size is found different in different humans. If its normal in erected state then there is no tension.

- Very high weight like BMI more than 35 may result in poor performance and a lot of metabolic activities which may ultimately result in poor libido. I would advise you to decrease your weight if its in higher range.

- Gynaecomastia is common problem in a number of boys. Reduction mammoplasty is done in this problem. It doesnt have any long term side effect. It will not affect your sexual life. There is no need to worry. In males due to conversion of testosterone there occurs enlargement in lobules of breast and this results in gynecomastia. You had undergone the surgery already, and it has no side effects.

Thanks, hope it helps you, if you have more questions you can ask again.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
Follow-up: Does frequent ejaculation cause any problem in future? 39 minutes later
Thank you So much for your Valuable answer. Is there any test by my own without conducting any doctor to Check my Sperm Count is within the limit?????

By Eating Acroat & Pomogranate the Sperm Count will increase is it so?????

Please guide Now I am 26 Years 8 Months old, is it if I married one year after from Exactly present.?????
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 22 minutes later
Hello again

Yes eating pomegranate and walnut will help in your situation.

There is no need for sperm count but still if you want to get yourself checked go for Serum Prolactin and Serum Testosterone. They are easily available tests in most of standard labs and can be done without the need for doctor. If you want to get your sperm count done then you have to give semen sample in lab. It is also available in common labs.

I have mentioned in previous answer also there is no need to worry, even I will advise you to masturbate at least once or twice a week.

Hope it helps you.
You can ask again if you have more queries.
Follow-up: Does frequent ejaculation cause any problem in future? 6 minutes later
Thank you so much sir, When ever I will be having time I used to watch Sexual Movies., By mentally is there any Problem for actual sexual life????? Is it good if I Stppoed 100%????

I heard some where, by seeing Sexual Movies the Real Sexual interese will reduce is it true??????
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 53 minutes later
Hello again

As per my opinion watching pornographic material is not a good thing. It can provide immediate arousal but it may effect ones mind. So please avoid pornographic videos if possible or watch these in very less amount. On long term they may result in poor desire because individual tend to get gratification by videos only.