Does fatty liver cause gastic problem,sour burps and abdominal pain and can gas cause back ache?

I am suffering from Gastic problem & sour burps (khatti dakaar). Pain in abdominal is also there. I can not be fully fresh(toilet) in morning. Also having back pain. I had fatty liver six months back. But now SGPT Level is 55(just above normal). Is this due to Fatty liver or gas is seperate problem. Is back pain due to this Gas problem. kindly tell me remedies for the same.
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). Fatty liver also causes dyspepsia that is the symptoms you have developed or it may be due to acid peptic disease. Since you have still elevated SGPT, I will advise you to take tablet ursodeoxycholic acid and vitamin E and do regular exercise and avoid fatty meal, if you are obese or overweight then do reduce your weight by diet and exercise. And for acid peptic disease take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Follow-up: Does fatty liver cause gastic problem,sour burps and abdominal pain and can gas cause back ache? 14 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX Kindly let me know how many doses required in a day & at what time. Also please tell me for how many days I need to take the doses. Also is there any special tablet for Vitamin E. I am not overweight. In that case what type of exercise is helpful. This ursodeoxycholic acid tablet is used in case of Dissolving gallstones. Do I have this gallstone problem. Also please revert for back pain problem. Is it related to Liver problem or its totally seperate from Liver problem.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Please see details Detailed Answer: Hello! Tablet Udiliv( ursodeoxycholic acid) 300mg twice a day should be taken either 2 hours before or after meals and Cap Evion (Vitamin E) 400mg once in a day. These medicines should be continued till your SGPT becomes normal and fatty liver resolves. Type of exercise is aerobic exercise for 30 minutes per day. No you don't have gallstone problem, Udiliv is also good for liver and especially used in liver disease. Back pain is a separate issue from liver for which take opinion of orthopaedician but tell your doctor about fatty liver as NSAID group of analgesic cause harm to liver. If you do not have any further query , you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you a good health.