Does ear wax cause ringing andv dizziness?
User rating for this question
I had my ears cleaned out yesterday because of ringing and some dizziness. They flushed out both ears because of Impacted wax in both ears. They used quite a bit of water in cleaning them out. This morning, I'm still feeling dizzy, and there is still ringing. Is that normal? Also, my left ear still feel full. Neither ear is hurting
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: more details please. see below Detailed Answer: Hi, Wax does not cause dizziness or ringing. Wax can only cause hearing loss and rarely pain. Please furnish the following details so that i get a clearer picture- 1) For how long have you had ringing and dizziness ? 2) Any history of hearing loss or blocked sensation of the ears. If present then for how long ? 3) Any recent history of cold, allergies. Awaiting your response, Dr Rajkishori.
People also viewed
- Abidon extra meat in the throat
- Can ear wax cause dizziness
- Mucinex kidneys swollen abdominal
- Is hives a side effect of fluconazole?
- Causes of excessive ear wax
- What does a swollen abdomin mean
- Does ear wax cause ringing andv dizziness
- Is hoarseness a side effect of duoneb?
- Nasal congestion runny nose abdominal cramp diarrhea
- Causes for not being able to sneeze
- Is rash a side effect of junel 1.5/30?
- Ear wax cause ringing
- Is skin rash a side effect of kadcyla?
- Increased ear wax causes
- Is drowsiness a side effect of kapvay?