Does duromine 30mg will affect chances of successful IVF?

Hi Doctor
Just wondering if duromine 30mg which I have been prescribe will affect my chance with successful Ivf in November
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 59 minutes later
Taking Duromine 30mg for weight loss is not likely to affect the IVF due in November.
Rather the weight control increases the chances of fertility in cases of PCOD.
Be careful to stop the medicine before the cycle in which you will try for conception to avoid any possible adverse effects on the fetus.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.