Does diabetes cause soreness below ribs on the right side?
User rating for this question
I am having a soreness in the area below my ribs on the right side. I have type II diabetes and am currently taking Metformin 2000mgm daily, also medication for triglycerites, and effexor. For the past few months my blood sugar has been climbing. I am not fasting between 180 and 200. Could this soreness on my right side have anything to do with my diabetes being so high?
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Need to control sugars more tightly. Detailed Answer: Dear User, Hi ! you need to change your medicine from metformin 2g to some glimeperide 2 mg per day and metformin 1g daily. in addition to that for soreness below ribs, you must take pantoperazole, 40 mg twice a day. continue medicines for triglycerides, and continue effexor. Regards!
People also viewed
- Diabetes causes
- Types of lipid
- Free apidra insulin
- Diabetes pain on left side near ribs
- Aching feet diabetes
- What happen after drinking good kinht liquid
- Thigh pain after energy drink
- Insulin pen devices
- Diabetes and rib pain
- Publix glucose meter
- What causes diabetic sores
- Can i drink after hernia sergary
- Does diabetes cause soreness below ribs on the right side
- I got a rash after drinking sperm
- Hpv from drinking after someone