Does derma tend works to remove moles and smelly odour between thighs and legs?

ENT Specialist
does dermatend to remove moles work/
smelly odor between my thigh and legs
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 2 hours later

Thanks for the query,

DermaTend Mole Wart & Skin Tag Remover is an all-natural proprietary formula. But, as far as clinical trials is concerned, there is no such formula.

My advice is not to use these preparations as there may be side effects, and many of them are carcinogenic. Always consult a surgeon for the excision, because many of the times these warts and moles are viral in nature. So, the reoccurrence rate are higher with this derma tend.

Smelly odour between thigh and legs is usually due to bacterial infection. You may take the following measure:

1- Keep area clean and absolutely dry.
2- Apply antibiotic cream such as mupirocin.
3- Take a course of antibiotic orally.

Your primary care doctor can prescribe the aforementioned measure to take care of smelly odour. I am sure you will get rid of this condition within a week.

Hope this answer will help you out. Should you have any more queries, I am available for follow ups.