Does dehydration affect my liver enzymes while taking xarelto for vomiting and diarrhea?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that It is unlikely that your liver functions are affected by dehydration . I will advise you to get a USG abdomen done to look for any changes of fatty liver which can be a cause in your case . Other rare possibilty is that Xarelto which contains rivaroxaban can sometimes rarely lead to liver dysfunction . You will need to discuss this with your treating doctor. Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- Diagnosis of oropharyngeal cancer
- Liver enzymes constipation dehydration
- Diagnosis of neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Elevated liver enzymes and dehydration
- Is shuffling walk a side effect of invega?
- Diagnosis of steatorrhea
- Does dehydration affect liver enzyme levels
- Is heartburn a side effect of lamictal xr?
- Diagnosis of hammer toe
- Is bladder pain a side effect of klonopin?
- Dehydration and liver enzyme
- What are the side effects of ketoconazole?
- Liver enzymes and dehydration in children
- Is indigestion a side effect of keppra xr?