Does cramping with severe back ache and watery discharge indicate I'm pregnant ?

Im am a 30 year old female and my fist start date of period was 6th of july 2011.I had sex on the 17 18 19 20 21 of july. I am now currently 10 dpo. I have been having cramps since 5 dpo right up to day with severe back ache. I have a watery discharge yesterday and today which makes my pants wet. It has no colour. I fell ihave have lower presure. do you think I am possibly pregnant? Also could I test tomorrow at 11 dpo?
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 39 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Considering your cycle duration to be of 28 to 30 days you had intercourse during the ovulation days so possibility of pregnancy is high.Some woman can have pregnancy symptoms as earliest as after a week of conception and your symptoms are suggestive of that.
But it would be too early for any test to show up the results.Urine pregnancy tests can take more than 20 days post missed period as they are calibrated ones and detect hormone level after a certain amount is detected in the urine.
Blood HCG test is a confirmatory test for pregnancy determination but that can also detect earliest after about 10 days of missed period.
I would advise you to wait for the periods and if they are missed then go for the test.
Meanwhile :
Have healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits,salads,juice,soups etc.
Drink lots of water.
Avoid smoking and alcohol.
Avoid taking any unnecessary medications.
Avoid heavyweight lifting and take proper rest.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.
Follow-up: Does cramping with severe back ache and watery discharge indicate I'm pregnant ? 1 hour later
Dear Doctor

Thank you. This is my first month trying for a baby and it is all so new to me. Should my discharge be milky? I have only a watery discharge? Is there any other symtoms I should look out for? I feel like I have been getting my period since 5DPO
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 2 hours later

Thanks for the follow up

I can understand that you must be apprehensive and kind of anxiety would be there.But you need not be stressed as this is common.Every woman has a different symptom so do not worry about anything particular.Some woman do not have any symptom at all.Discharge can also vary.Just see that there is no heavy bleeding/clots.
Light bleeding/spotting is sometimes fine.

Wishing you Health Pregnancy!