Does complexion of baby depend on mother,father or the grand parents?
User rating for this question
I am married.. My LMP date was 2 Nov 2013.. I had sex with my lover on 9 th Nov 2013 and then I had sex with my husband on 25th Nov 2013 . I visited doctor on 7th Dec 2013 and found that I am pregnant with my lovers child 5 weeks.Should I get this baby in this world? Also my concern is my lover is dark wheatish complexion and I m slightly fair wheatish. I m afraid that if I get this baby might come out dark. Does complexion depend only on mother and father or can it depend on my mother as she is also dark.
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: to keep preg personal matter, color resembleparent Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Whether you want to continue the pregnancy or not is a bit absolute personal choice till you can keep it top secrate till life. Complexion of xhild mostly goes to either parent and less likely child may resemble any of grand parents but probability is low I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Eyelid cyst
- Heavy bleeding cramping blood clots
- How is baby complexion related to complexion of parents
- Does parents complexion effects baby complexion during pregnancy
- Parental care for new babies
- Diagnosis of Complicated cyst
- Bleeding melanoma tumor in brain
- Symptoms of Mucinous cyst
- Bright red bleeding early pregnancy
- Breakthrough bleeding depo-provera
- How we get fair complexion baby of a wheatish parents
- Baby grand mal seizure
- Bleach and urine fumes
- Intramural fibroma causes
- Neuromuscular disorder causes