Does bystolic affect sodium levels?

Does bystolic affect sodium levels and ,if so, to what extent? I take predisone, plaqunil,methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis, omerprazole,flomax, and finestride. To my knowledge I have no allergies.
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No effect on sodium level Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX I went through your query and understood your concerns. I have not found any literature on the effect of nebivolol on sodium levels at this age. As far as I know bystolic contains nabivolol, which doesn't effect on sodium levels. Hope this information helpful to you. Feel free to ask further related query. Regards