Does bone get deviated after septoplasty?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 5 hours later
Brief Answer: After septoplasty bone doesn't deviated Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query. For your kind information, if septoplasty done after 18 years of age then there is no chances of deviation of nasal septum without external trauma. Recurrence may occur, if surgery done in children because it is conservative operation with a plan to revise it later if required. In residual correction, patient may need to go for revision surgery or SMR operation. Medicine and homeopathy have no effect on septum before and after surgery. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- Mouth cant open fully home remedies
- Septum stll deviated after septoplasty?
- Weezy and burning chest and throat
- What are the chances of deviation of bone after septoplasty
- Vodka makes chest burn
- Eye and cheek redness and burning
- Cant tonsillitis spread to your gum
- After septoplasty does the bone get deviated again
- Swollen posterior lymph node cant turn head
- Burning sensation in chest
- My throat hurts i cant talk
- What is the possibility of bone deviation after septoplasty
- How to feel after septoplasty
- Sore on my chest itches sometimes burns
- Sore throat and hot flashes cant sleep