Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency?
User rating for this question
Can aqua guard water can be boiled . because im boiling every time to my son.And we are using for cooking too.qz this cause any deficiency.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need if its a RO with UV Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. If your Aqua Guard is equipped with RO(Reverse Osmosis) and UV technology, Then there is no need to boil it. UV system kills germs. You can use this water directly for drinking or cooking. Boiling purified water doesn't cause any deficiency, it is just wastage of gas or electricity. TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) level below 30 mg/l will cause mineral deficiency in body. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Ovarian tube abscess
- Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency
- I feel dizzy sick and have a sore head what is wrong with me
- Presacral abscess signs and symptoms
- Labial abscess drainage
- Water deficiency apnea causes
- Will mineral water cause mineral deficiency
- I feel pulse in my front teeth
- Reverse osmosis water purifier
- Is purified water safe to drink
- I feel my blood pumping through my arteries
- Abscess from shooting up heroin
- I feel light headed and my chest feels tight
- Abscessed tooth treatment infected
- I feel fine one minute the the next feel exhausted from