Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency?
User rating for this question
Can aqua guard water can be boiled . because im boiling every time to my son.And we are using for cooking too.qz this cause any deficiency.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need if its a RO with UV Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. If your Aqua Guard is equipped with RO(Reverse Osmosis) and UV technology, Then there is no need to boil it. UV system kills germs. You can use this water directly for drinking or cooking. Boiling purified water doesn't cause any deficiency, it is just wastage of gas or electricity. TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) level below 30 mg/l will cause mineral deficiency in body. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
People also viewed
- Thick lungs what is it
- Newborn sugar over 500
- Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency
- Rexcel mox 500 medicine
- Simrose 500 medicine purpose
- Quintor 500 medicine for which purpose
- Water deficiency apnea causes
- Tiniba 500 for vaginal infection
- Will mineral water cause mineral deficiency
- Tender lymph nodes menses
- Reverse osmosis water purifier
- Reactive lymph node menstrual
- Is purified water safe to drink
- Mastoiditis or swollen lymph node
- Taking mdma and swollen lymph node