Does boiling purified water cause any deficiency?

Can aqua guard water can be boiled . because im boiling every time to my son.And we are using for cooking too.qz this cause any deficiency.
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need if its a RO with UV Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. If your Aqua Guard is equipped with RO(Reverse Osmosis) and UV technology, Then there is no need to boil it. UV system kills germs. You can use this water directly for drinking or cooking. Boiling purified water doesn't cause any deficiency, it is just wastage of gas or electricity. TDS(Total Dissolved Solids) level below 30 mg/l will cause mineral deficiency in body. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.