Does bell's palsy on face and eye twitching gets worse and is it genetic?

my fiancé has had bell's palsy on his left side of his face since birth, through the years he developed eye twitching in his right eye. my question is: 1) does it get worse? 2) could his condition transmit to my unborn child?
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: non progressive.not transmitted to progeny Detailed Answer: Hi dear welcome to the XXXXXXX *Usually it does not progresses. Plastic surgery will help to reduce it up to much extent. Physiotherapy also helps. **This is not genetic disorder. Usually transmission to the progeny is not seen nor expected. Hope the query is answered. Please feel free for the further clarification. Thanks