Does anxiety attacks flair up labyrinthitis symptoms?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Its the other way Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. I understand that you have two conditions namely labyrinthitis and panic disorder. Both are independent conditions and have their own reasons. However presence of labyrinthitis flares up the symptoms of panic disorder as. The dizziness and imabalnce alerts the sympathetic system and leads to a panic attack. However panic attacks will not increase the symptoms of labyrinthitis. Both will requite independent treatments. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
People also viewed
- Azithral 500 vs breastfeeding
- Post coital anxiety attacks
- Azithral 500 dosage safe in pregnancy
- Azee 500 tablet purpose
- Swollen tonsils brown pus
- Brown stringy stool pregnancy
- Red brown spots on pubus
- Does anxiety attacks flair up labyrinthitis symptoms
- Azithral 500 can be eaten during pregnancy
- Brown tissue in urine pregnant
- Anxiety attack signs symptoms
- Is azithral 500 mg safe during pregnancy?
- Taking klonopin for anxiety attack
- Side effects of anxiety attacks
- Brown spots on tongue while pregnant