Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea?
User rating for this question
can diarrheia be caused by the use of antibiotics?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi Most antibiotics are known to cause diarrhoea. Experts were able to extract out the organisms causing that and found the treatment as well. If you were treated for urinary infection with certain antibiotics you could get antibiotic induced colitis. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Have brownish discharge is it sign of infection
- Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea
- Kids complain hot feet and hands
- Old aged hysterectomy scheduled advantages of having ovaries removed
- Can colpermin cause diarrhoea
- Compare inj vitcofol and neurobion
- Toe injury pain popping grinding noise worried
- Compare nephrotic syndrome with nephritic syndrome
- Common name of dytol drug
- Elomet cream causes diarrhoea
- Silica complex side effects
- Nausea gastritis and head ache remedy
- Diarrhoea causes
- Leg injury edema redness inflammation clear drainage any idea
- Will benecol cause diarrhoea