Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea?
User rating for this question
can diarrheia be caused by the use of antibiotics?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi Most antibiotics are known to cause diarrhoea. Experts were able to extract out the organisms causing that and found the treatment as well. If you were treated for urinary infection with certain antibiotics you could get antibiotic induced colitis. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Does antibiotics cause diarrhoea
- Stringy vaginal discharge worms
- Can colpermin cause diarrhoea
- Hypertention hyperlipidemia diabetes risk
- Prednisone and allopurinol
- Jelly like discharge implanon
- Elomet cream causes diarrhoea
- Phenytoin and albumin
- Amoxicillin and g6pd
- Quinine water for discoid lupus
- Diarrhoea causes
- Omeprazole for babies
- Stretched earlobe discoloration
- Augmentin and g6pd
- Will benecol cause diarrhoea