Does angrily kicking door shut with force cause any physical

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
Does angrily kicking door shut with force cause any physical changes to your face or body? Thinking it’s a paranoid thought.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes,can changes.

Detailed Answer:
I HAVE GONE THOUGH YOUR QUERY,forcefully shuting the door can lead to fracture of body parts thus can change the face or body.These changes can be minor to severe depending on forces.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: Does angrily kicking door shut with force cause any physical 7 hours later
If there wasn’t any pain can there be physical changes or fractures of face or body?
Follow-up: Does angrily kicking door shut with force cause any physical 3 minutes later
I was the one kicking door shut in anger.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
No.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
If there was no pain then any physical changes or fracture is not likely.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Does angrily kicking door shut with force cause any physical 27 minutes later
So there could be no change in position, shape, depth of facial features or part of facial features (nose, mouth, etc) from kicking door in anger? Or any change in position, shape, depth of part of face (jaw, cheeks, etc) Is it possible for your nose or bottom of nose to tilt or slant more or jaw/mouth to slant more from kicking door with anger? My face didn’t come in contact with door, just my foot contacted door. Can the force of kicking door do that? Thanks!

Brief Answer:
No change can happen in face this way.

Detailed Answer:
Forcefully kicking the door with foot cannot cause any permanent change in position shape or depth of facial features or any of its parts. No need to worry.
Regards.