Does anal sex cause hemorrhoid cancer?

I'm a 25 year old virgin and im only having sex from behind because my boyfriend prefers it this way(from the ass not the vegina) and I've heared it causes prostate or hemorrhoid cancer. It's worrying me very much. Ive heared also that the act causes cracks in the lining of the anal straight and so when ejaculation of semen inside the anus, The presence of the cracks lead to some leakage of some sperms into the bloodstream and since the sperm is considered a foreign body to the female body, the body produces antibodies to attack the intruder stranger (the spirm) and so when an intercourse occurs naturally (in the vagina) These antibodies attack thevsperms ejected into the vagina and cripples it causing infertility for life. This is worrying me very much! Is it true? Please advice
Posted Sat, 19 Jan 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 3 hours later

Your partner doesnt run the risk of developing prostate cancer and since women dont have a prostate gland so the question of prostate cancer does not arise.
Risk of hemorrhoid can be there but is minimal.

The explanation of antibody etc that you are describing is a more of a theoretical concern. This causing infertility is very rare in practice. And, moreover, the entry of sperm to blood stream via anal blood vessels is not easy. Because the anal blood vessel lining are tough unless they are diseased or unless they have pre-existing hemorrhoids

However, the anal intercourse (technically called as sodomy), if not being liked by or enjoyed by both the partners, may not be psychologically healthy.

Hope this addresses your concern

I will be happy to address any further concerns.

Wish you good luck
Follow-up: Does anal sex cause hemorrhoid cancer? 5 hours later
So is there any negative consequences from anal sex? How about fecal incontinence? Would that cause a permenant damage or a multiple tear in the sphincter causing a risk of it being very thin? And if so, what would that lead to?
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 42 minutes later
A regular habitual anal intercourse might cause fecal incontinence because of loosening of sphincter, thinning etc that you are mentioning. And this might result in anal fissure, hemorrhoids ( as you were mentioning in last discussion) In addition it can runs the risk of HIV infection or other STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) if your partner has the vulnerability to such conditions; or if you are not using condom.

However, I want to emphasize a point that these complications are of relevance in CHRONIC, REGULAR, HABITUAL anal intercoursers not in individuals who indulge in such sex, occasionally

Hope, this gives some better insight to your query