Does an X-ray that says no deformity mean I was born normal?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dear Orthopedic Surgeon

This x-ray was taken a few days ago. I took it just to see if the bones of both my feet are okay, meaning no deformity or abnormality or whatsoever. The doctor here told me there's nothing wrong and I know this question can sound funny but I was born with good feet right? No deformity or anything wrong right?
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later

I have seen the X-rays attached with this query. There does not seem to be any structural abnormality in the bones of both of your feet.

The assessment of any abnormality is always done in association with signs, symptoms and clinical examination. If you have any problem with your feet then you can elaborate it so that I can give you a professional opinion based on your history.

Just by seeing the X-ray reports, they look normal to me. Do not worry.

I hope this answers your query.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Praveen Tayal.