Does an MRI scan of pelvis cover the entire pelvis?
User rating for this question
Hi Does a MRI of The Pelvis ( With contrast ) Also show The lower groin Region, closer to the inner groin area as well, I was told I ,may have Inguinal ligament issue, Would The MRI of the Pelvic area cover that part of the Body also well in general, ?
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Inguinal ligament is covered Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for writing in. A MRI scan of pelvis should cover the entire pelvis, from the upper border of pelvic bone till the proximal thigh including the inguinal regions. You may talk to the technologist sitting at the MRI machine console and inform him of your exact problem just before beginning the scan. This will help in getting a better picture and report by the radiologist. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek
People also viewed
- Does an mri scan of pelvis cover the entire pelvis
- Mri scan tingling and numbness
- What does thoracic mri indicates and should i be concerned
- Can losartan hctz cause cronic cough
- Gilbert's disease causes low platelet count
- Had urine test are reports in normal range
- Ultrasound showed mass inside wrist what should i do
- Mri scan and contact lenses
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- Can tuna fish cause constipation?
- Is ct scan needed to rule out pulmonary emboli
- Can coxsackie virus cause sacroilitis
- Mri scan backbone
- Mri scan ovulation
- Can using crystal meth cause vagina odor