Does ambein cause alteration in blood sugar and lipid profile test results?
User rating for this question
Will taking ambien 5 hours prior to a fasting glucose and lipid test alter the results?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Usually not Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, Ambien ( Zolpidem) usually do not cause alteration in blood sugar and lipid profile. However it has been reported as a side effect during the clinical trials conducted on 3,660 subjects throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe and is classified as an infrequent adverse effect. Infrequent adverse events are those occurring in 1/100 to 1/1,000 patients. Hope this helped, Take care.
People also viewed
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- What are effect of dextrocardia
- Propylthiouracil learning disability
- 9 year old with learning disability and had jaundice
- What can immunotherapy treat
- Ichthyosis and learning disability
- What can i take for pkdhave painfull cysts
- Is sizodon effective for depression
- What causes a scratchy throat
- What causes a heart shaped uterus
- My lipid profile and blood test report
- What causes a deep cough
- Had blood test and lipid profile test findings
- Lipid profile. results
- What is lipid profile test