Does alternative medicine work for Cancer treatment?

Are there any oncologists online who acknowledge the results that can come from complementary or alternative treatments and work with these with patients?
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 hours later
Brief Answer: Early stages have better prognosis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Oncology, working with an experienced Oncologist. I answer on his behalf. The result and success of alternative medicines in cancers is limited to the early stages only. Such line of treatment cannot be effective in recurrences or post surgical excision as secondary effects of cancer would dominate the disease process. Kindly explain me the scenario so that I could be specific in my opinion. regards,