Does a man who leaks semen due to excitation have a virus ?

If the guy leaks while just getting excited does that mean he has a virus or something? Also, If you have not had intercourse but he has rubbed his penis all around on your female parts does that mean you can get his virus or something?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 25 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

If a person ejaculates while being excited that does not indicate at all that he has some virus. The possibility of a virus can be ruled out by means of various tests. The virus if present can be transmitted by means of any bodily fluid as semen, vaginal fluid, saliva etc. and touching the penis around the genitals does have a risk especially if he is ejaculating even if it is precum.

If you suspect the unknown partner to be infected consider getting tested but the time period for appearance of symptom differs in case of every disease and even some may be asymptomatic. The only way is to get regular screening done by means of tests.

It would be better to see a Dermatologist and get evaluated and treated accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up if any.
Follow-up: Does a man who leaks semen due to excitation have a virus ? 6 hours later
Thanks for your answer. So, since I am new at this... and I don't date a lot. ONe is to ask the guy if he has been tested... use a rubber... and of the best not to do it. But, if one is going to have sex, the leaking thing even before everything is something to be very concerned. How is one to trust someone even when you ask...Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 26 minutes later

Thanks for follow up

It is best to have intercourse with a known partner. But if you are getting involved with a new person it is better to use condom. Condoms relatively protects against infection unless condom failure leads to exposure. Hence there is always an element of risk involved with an unknown partner.

So, if it's going to be with an unknown partner, better use a condom.

Leakage (ejaculation) before sexual intercourse is termed premature ejaculation. This can sometimes be psychologically concerning. Practice Keegel's exercises. Start and stop techniques during sexual intercourse is another useful technique in these situations. Medical drugs belonging to the class of tricyclic antidepressants are also useful in treating premature ejaculation. Consult an urologist who can prescribe them to you (if required).

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you good health