Does Zopiclone and Cannibis have any drug side effects?

Does Zopiclone 7.5mg and Cannibis have any drug interations that people should be aware of?
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 10 minutes later

Cannabis plant contains cannabinoids which are known to cause mental disturbances like anxiety, depression, personality disturbances and memory loss in the long run.

Zopiclone is a hypnotic and sedative and is usually prescribed for insomnia.
When on Zopiclone, Cannabis can add to your present symptoms and cause depression, dizziness and insomnia.

My suggestion to you would be to try and stop the intake of Cannabis if you are on it, atleast during the period when you are on medication.

Hope this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.