Does Trapic MF cause nausea?
User rating for this question
Do we feel nauseous if we take Trapic MF?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, sometimes Detailed Answer: How, Thanks for the query. Trapicmf contains tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid. Yes, sometimes it can cause nausea as side effect. But usually this will subside without need of medication. Avoid taking the tablet with empty stomach and better to take after food, this can prevent nausea to some extent. If nausea persists you can go for antiemetic and antacid combination tablets with your doctor's advice. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
Follow-up: Does Trapic MF cause nausea? 0 minute later
If i were yo take trapic mf during this cycle and not take in the next will i bleed extensively in the next cycle?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, Trapicmf only gives symptomatic relief with its antifibrinolytic property. It will not influence menstrual flow in the next menstrual cycle. To avoid heavy bleeding in next menstrual cycle, the cause of the menorrhagia should be treated. Take care.
Follow-up: Does Trapic MF cause nausea? 10 minutes later
What can be the other side effects of Trapic MF if taken for a long period of time?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Gastric disturbances Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Usually trapicmf is not adviced for long term usage. Once the bleeding gets controlled, you can stop these tablets. And can continue with the specific treatment for the cause of the problem. The possible side effects with trapicmf are: -Gastrointestinal disturbances like nausea, epigastric discomfort, pain abdomen, constipation, dyspepsia etc. -Hypotension, tachycardia, dizziness -Longterm usage with high doses can lead to anemia, gastric ulcers, thrombocytopenia etc. But usually regular dose for limited period of time may not cause severe side effects. Take care.
People also viewed
- Pinkish discharge after unprotected sex implantation bleeding
- How to increase cheeks within one month for men
- Trapic mf used bleeding not stop pregnici
- How to get rid of shaky legs
- How to cure foreskin rip
- Trapic mf tablet
- Heart palpitations after being scared
- Irregular periods lower back pain and painful urination why
- How long does it take a hit of weed to leave your system
- Does trapic mf cause nausea
- Back cramps spotting had birth control shot history of miscarriage
- Irregular periods white discharge could this be pregnancy
- Side effects of trapic mf tablet uses
- Spotting bleeding trapic mf necessary
- Short menstruation period next choice taken pregnant